CAREER With Us
ZIP-ZIP Group of Companies are a large General Practice and Minor Accident and Illness Centre based in Kedah and Perlis, Malaysia. We are a dedicated team of Doctors, Nurses, and Receptionists all working together to care for the residents and visitors of the Northern region of Malaysia. We believe in placing the patient at the centre of everything we do, and we believe a strong work ethic, shared values, and a cohesive team environment are the key components to achieving this.
General Practitioner Positions
General Practitioner Positions Available
Are you a GP that wants to make a difference? And sooner became our Partner ?
Permanent Doctor positions are available now!
Clinic REMEDIC kangar is situated in Perlis, Kangar and we are seeking Doctors to come and work as General Practice.
- Most Clinic Open 8am-12mid night (16hours ). Dr are require to work on shift.
- Over 3-5 doctors currently, with visiting specialists
- Current database of over 50,000 patients and growing at a rate of 150 new patients a week!
- Full service allied health clinic, X-ray and Imagining, ECG, 5D Ultrasound, Blood Test Machine, ….
- Breast feeding room, Pantry and Cans Vending Machine and laboratory on site.
- We can help you with finding accommodation and suitable schools for your children if required.
- Place that you will find peace and beautiful mountain and padi fields and it will be perfectly positioned to have the best of relax worlds!
Contact email@example.com to start your enquiries today.
We are seeking to recruit 2x Nurses to join our team.
Reporting to the Nurse Managers, you will be based within a friendly team environment, with everyone working together to put the patient at the centre of excellent clinical care. Working a variety of shifts, and with a assortment of patient presentations.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Wound care
- Chronic disease management
- Other injections
- Assisting with procedures
- Liaising with patients
- Health assessments & equipment sterilisation
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Diploma in Nursing
- Valid APC
- Experience in chronic disease management
- Knowledge of immunisation
- Fracture management/plaster management
- Triaging urgent care
- Wound management
- Patient centred care
- A holistic approach
- Experience with medical computer software
- Previous general practice experience desirable
- Experience in an Urgent care clinic or ED environment desirable but not essential
- Ability to work across all shifts on the roster including weekends and evenings.
- There is clear career coaching and progression available for the right applicants.
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org